InterValue Project Weekly: 20181224-20181230
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. Project Progress
(1) Mainnet node: we added the text on chain and query function; we optimized the database storage and query function; we optimized TPS statistic calculation, storage, and recovery after downtime; we solved the duplicate definition problem of the Message package data structure to top-level dependency; we completed the smart contract’s module access process; we updated the INVE mainnet application and interface document.
(2) Mainnet test: Docker containerized deployment of local full node problem is completed 70%; we released the alpha testnet and the alpha test has begun.
(3) inWallet 3.3.0: we complete the development of INVE, BTC, ETH multi-chain wallet; SNC wallet has entered the coordination and transactions stage.
(4) Smart Contract: we solved the details of the contract module’s storage problem; we completed more functional tests and solved the problems.
(5) Cross-chain: we completed cross-chain transfer function and joint debugging; 95% completion of cross-chain switching function and joint testing.
(1) We modified some regular details.
Part 2. Strategic Cooperation.
1. We cooperated with several major exchanges and implemented the technical issues.
Part 3. Media Activities.
1. Activity: What do you want for Christmas
On December 24-26, 2018, InterValue held a Christmas event for the entire community. The theme is "Find Out Christmas Slogan, Get INVE Awards", "The Story of Blockchain & Me in 2018." The aim is to thanks to the community members for their support.
2. InterValue Showed in the “2018 Convenient Payment City Construction Forum”
The “2018 Convenient Payment City Construction (Qingdao) Forum” was successfully held on December 26, 2018. The theme of the forum is “Easy Payment of Smart City for Better Life”. Experts and scholars from relevant companies and research institutions in the field of Internet’s payment have conducted dialogues on this topic. What’s more, they conducted in-depth exchanges to discuss the development trend of the industry and share the experience with each other. The forum invited 6 top experts in the field of Internet’s payment, and nearly 200 relevant scholars and business representatives to the conference. The forum invited 6 top experts in the field of Internet payment, and nearly 200 relevant scholars and business representatives to attend the conference. Dr. Jason Loong, Co-founder, and Chief Security Officer of InterValue gave a wonderful speech on the theme of “How to build a trusted payment platform”. Detailed introduction and exchanges were made from blockchain technology that assists trusted payment, blockchain solution MT, and blockchain 4.0 infrastructure’s advantages
Part 4. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, Barton Chao envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October in 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.