InterValue Project Weekly: 20181217-20181223
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. Project Progress
(1) Full-node development: We optimized the interface’s stability.
(2) Local full-node development: We optimized Event data storage and query logic; We optimized the auto-configuration of the database; We added an interface for querying a single transaction according to Hash; We added the smart-contract’s module.
(3) Mainnet test and code reconstruction: We optimized interface’s stability and completed its stress test; We optimized the consistency of light node and local full-node’s transaction signature and verification algorithm; Review code of the Anti-split attack.
(4) Light Node 3.3.0 - Multi-Chain Wallet: We completed the first round of regression testing of the first phase of INVE and BTC wallet and its cross-chain function; We completed the second phase of ETH wallet development; We completed the second phase SNC wallet registration and signature verification’s function module development.
(5) Smart contract: We created the environment of smart contract’s joint test; We completed some internal contract tests; We improved the module that used to construct transaction signatures.
(6) Cross-chain: We finished 90% of the completion of the relay-node's transformation, and implemented the technical issues with the light node.
(1) We modified some regular details.
Part 2. Strategic Cooperation.
1. We cooperated with several major exchanges and implemented the technical issues.
Part 3. Media Activities.
1. The Announcement of InterValue’s Mainnet Launch Plan
On December 20th, InterValue officially announces that its Mainnet is scheduled to be officially launched at 18:00 on February 17, 2019 (GMT+8). The test network will be deployed on December 31, 2018, and the relevant personnel will be invited to test.
The InterValue’s Mainnet consists of the full node, the local full-node, the relay-node, the light node. The full node and the local full-node implemented the HashNet consensus mechanism, which is a Gossip-based DAG consensus algorithm that adopts a layered architecture and sharding. Besides, it implemented the world's first Turing-complete smart contract on the DAG, the Formal verification and Code audit of smart contracts, the efficient storage of massive transaction data. As for the relay-node, it implemented cross-chain functions. In the beginning, it supports the asset transfer and exchange of BTC, ETH, INVE, SNC (the first storage DApp on InterValue). In addition, the light node is mainly provided to use.
InterValue's Mainnet and the first DApp on the InterValue, StorNet, will be launched at the same time, to provide users with distributed data storage services. The types of Deposit DApps, Social DApps, and other DApps that develop in accordance with community recommendations will be launched later.
Part 4. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, Barton Chao envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October in 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.