InterValue Project Weekly: 20181126-20181202
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. Project Progress
(1) Full-node development: We optimized the relay-node’s registration interface.
(2) Local full-node development: We completed the test of MySQL upgrade and integration; We completed the function development of the consensus node reward mechanism, trunk merging, integration test; We completed 98% test and optimization of the anti-Split attack mechanism.
(3) Mainnet testing and code refactoring: We solved problems of performance and improved the TPS.
(4) Light Node 3.2.2 - StorNet dApp Access (Phase I): We completed the development, test and went online.
(5) Light node 3.3.0 - multi-chain wallet: Completion of 60% of the database refactoring, function development and code architecture reconstruction.
(6) Smart contract: The virtual machine adds 32 bytes of address support, we completed the contract call and tested with the reference.
(7) Cross-chain: We started the system’s joint debugging.
(1) We modified some regular details.
Part 2. Strategic Cooperation.
1. We cooperated with several major exchanges and implemented the technical issues.
Part 3. Media Activities.
1. InterValue and Its Technology Partner Attended "2018 China Cyber Security & Intelligent Manufacturing Conference"
The highly anticipated "2018 China Cyber Security & Intelligent Manufacturing Conference" was officially opened on November 28, 2018. InterValue and its technology partner showed the amazing products.
Barton Chao, the founder of InterValue, gave a wonderful speech on the theme of "Practice of the blockchain infrastructure industry". The content is from financial services, medical health, copyright, education, internet of things, sharing economy, communication to social management, charity, culture, and entertainment. Barton Chao listed the examples of blockchain technology in enterprise’s applications in detail. At the same time, he analyzed its advantages and disadvantages and made a conclusion. Blockchain technology requires appropriate design. The speech won warm applause from the scene.
Part 4. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, Barton Chao envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October in 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.
(20) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Hotbit.
(21) In November 2018, InterValue officially got listed on the Bitget.
(22) In November 2018, InterValue implemented the Turing Complete Smart Contract on the DAG.