InterValue Project Weekly: 20181119-20181125
Part 1. Development Progress of InterValue.
1. Project Progress
(1) Full-node development: we completed the reconstruction of the full-node code data structure, the node data storage structure, and node processing. We completed the unified HTTP interface’s return value format.
(2) Local full-node development: we completed the 100%upgrade and development of database from SQLite to MySQL. We completed the consensus node reward mechanism and complete 90% of the development work. We completed the reconstruction of some data structures, the unified HTTP interface’s return value format. We tested and optimized 80% of the anti-Split attack mechanism
(3) Main chain test and code reconfiguration: We completed the TPS performance and stability of 6 nodes in one shard, and located some bottlenecks to be optimized.
(4) Light node 3.2.1-Optimization: We completed 100% of the development tasks and tests. The acceptance and release are completed.
(5) Light node 3.2.2-StorNet DApp access (Phase I): We completed the requirements analysis and UI design, and 80% of the development was completed.
(6) Light Node 3.3.0-Multi-Chain Wallet: We completed the first-phase development tasks and plans, and completed 30% of page development and code architecture reconstruction.
(7) Smart Contract: We completed the world state transfer module and storage module. We completed the virtual machine’s execution module and tested the betting contract (Solidity contract) successfully.
(8) Cross-chain: We completed the re-association with the new HTTP interface of the main chain node.
(1) We modified some regular details.
Part 2. Strategic Cooperation.
1. InterValue will Fully Cooperate with Henan E-trading Quota Technology Service Co, Ltd
InterValue’s technology partner Chen Han Information signed a cooperation agreement with Henan E-trading quota technology service Co. Ltd on November 19, 2018. The two sides will use blockchain technology to create a new platform for international trade -- the E-trading platform. It aims to open a new model of international trade in the “One Belt One Road”.
Part 3. Media Activities.
1. InterValue Thanksgiving Giveaway: Thanks for the Support
InterValue opened a Thanksgiving event for the entire community at home and abroad On November 22, 2018. Thanks to community members for their long-term support of the project.
2. InterValue's Technology Partner was Selected As "2018 China Excellent Enterprise in Blockchain Field"
China's Ecology Conference in Blockchain Technology Industry was held in Chongqing On November 22. InterValue's technology partner—Chenhan Information was selected as "2018 China Excellent Enterprise in Blockchain Field" and was named as the "Best Team of China's Blockchain Enterprise".
3. InterValue Implemented Turing-complete Smart Contract on DAG Successfully.
InterValue, as the world's first blockchain infrastructure to achieve more than a million TPS, implemented the Turing-complete Smart Contract on DAG on November 21st. Undoubtedly, it’s the world's first blockchain infrastructure to implement Turing-complete Smart Contract on DAG.
Part 4. The Historical Process of InterValue.
(1) In August 2017, Barton Chao envisioned the positioning, vision, and functionality of InterValue.
(2) From September to October in 2017, InterValue created a team and refined the functions.
(3) In November 2017, InterValue created the R&D team and began to write a white paper and a development plan.
(4) In January 2018, InterValue completed the first draft of the Chinese and English white papers.
(5) From February to March in 2018, InterValue completed Chinese and English white papers from InterValue 1.0 to 4.0.
(6) In April 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet was completed and put into practice.
(7) In May 2018, the development of the InterValue v2.0 testnet was launched.
(8) In June 2018, the InterValue v1.0 testnet wallet Demo was launched.
(9) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 HashNet consensus mechanism was verified.
(10) In June 2018, the InterValue v2.0 exceeded a million TPS.
(11) In June 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet launched the world’s first local full-node, light-node alpha test.
(12) In July 2018, InterValue launched its first bounty program.
(13) In August 2018, the InterValue 2.0 testnet was awarded the TPS performance testing report and testing certificate issued by China Telecommunication Technology Labs.
(14) In August 2018, InterValue’s Chinese and English white papers are updated from 4.0 to 4.5.
(15) In August 2018, InterValue officially released the INVE ERC20 Token.
(16) In August 2018, InterValue team officially established the Xiangjiang Blockchain Research Institute.
(17) In August 2018, InterValue officially established Blockchain Security Division.
(18) In September 2018, InterValue officially got its INVE token listed on FCoin.
(19) In September 2018, InterValue opens the bounty conversion.